Thursday, September 24, 2009

Why Graffiti?

Firstly, let me tell you that this is my third blog!

Nowadays, having a blog seems like a fashion statement (at least that's what I have started believing). Thats why I have been making newer and newer blogs. But sadly, I don't remember where i had started my previous blogs. But not to worry, coz I never posted anything on them. Karan kiti tharavla tari likhanachya babtit amhi DHA. Essay madhe 10 paiki 2-3 marks milavnare amhi. Blog kay lihinar?
Pan mag DHA lokanni lihu naye, asa tar nahi. So kasa ka ase na, here I am, with my first post...
Hurrraayyy!!!

Now, why the name Graffiti? For the simple reason that I could not think of any other fancier name. And for me this blog is just like a public wall where I can scribble whatever comes to my mind and that's GRAFFITI.

So finally, mazya Blog cha SHREE GANESHA zala. I wish myself "Happy Blogging!!!"

1 comment: